Dr. Michael Zoelle D.C.
He has a diplomat in Chiropractic Orthopedics and is Certified in Active Release Technique (A.R.T.). In addition to private practice, he has practiced at Aurora Bay Care Hospital in Green Bay.
Dr. Zoelle has served as The Chiropractor for the GREEN BAY PACKERS since 1991. Most recently he has served as the treating Chiropractor for the PGA at the US Open held in Erin Hills, WI.
Dr. Zoelle has a very diverse practice ranging from treating athletic injuries to wellness care with ages ranging from children to the elderly. He tailors to patient’s needs including chiropractic manipulation, exercise therapy, physical therapy modalities, as well as nutrition counseling.
Dr. Zoelle has a good working relationship with the medical community and work well with Doctors to make sure you are getting all the best care you require for your condition.
Dr. Zoelle is married to Jennifer and they have seven children, 3 boys and 4 girls all over the age of 20 years old.
Outside of the office Dr. Zoelle enjoys golfing and fishing.
Dr. Joel Nickel
- Attended UW LaCrosse for Bachelors degree
- Attended Palmer College of Chiropractic, while at Palmer College served as Rehabilitation Intern , and President of Sports Chiropractic Club. During my time at Palmer College the knowledge that I focused on learning rehabilitation methods and exercises alongside chiropractic skills to treat patients.
- My passion for chiropractic came from a sports injury during high school sports.
- President of Sports Chiropractic Club
- Recipient of PFCS Scholarship Award 2018
- Specializes in functional rehabilitation injuries and exercises
- Utilizes techniques such as myofascial release, cupping and kinesiology taping.
Interests outside of Chiropractic
- Outdoor activities – Avid fisherman, hunting, hiking, camping
- Playing sports – volleyball, baseball, softball, golf
- Cold Laser
- Corrective Posture Exercises
- Extremity adjustments
- Therapeutic exercises
- Intersegmental traction
- Kinesiology Taping
- Myofascial release
- IASTM ( Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization)
Dr. Kenneth Sturgis D.C.
He attained his Bachelors degree in Science and Biology from the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point.
After teaching high school science for several years he decided to pursue a degree in Chiropractic.
He matriculated at Palmer College of Chiropractic where he was elected to Who’s Who in American Universities and Colleges. In 1982 he graduated with High Honors and began his practice in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Dr. Sturgis has an integrated philosophy of healthcare, bringing principles of Applied Kinesiology, along with Applied Laser therapy to supplement a holistic approach to healing.
Dr. Sturgis met his wife Pam at the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point. They have two grown daughters, and one adorable grandson.
- 25 year member of Thursday Morning Optimist
- Prior member of Optimist Board of Directors
- Certified in Impairment Rating
- Certified by Motion Palpation Institute
- Wisconsin State Certification in Nutritional Counseling
Our Chiropractors are well respected in the medical community as well. They refer when needed to medical professionals as well as receive medical referrals and work together to achieve the best patient outcome.
Our Doctors are accepted in most insurance plans, but also accept cash only patients. We offer a no fee consultation and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about becoming an established patient at our clinic.