Tedd Koren, D.C. & Koren Publications Inc.
- Eisenburg DM. Unconventional medicine in the United States. NEJM. 1993;328:246-252.
- Braaf MM, Rosner SJ. Trauma of the cervical spine as cause of chronic headache. Trauma. 1975;15:441-446.
- Nilsson N, Christensen HW, Hartvigsen J. The effect of spinal manipulation in the treatment of cervicogenic headache. JMPT. 1997;20:326-330.
- Bofshever, H. Encephalgia/migraine. ICPA Newsletter. Jan/Feb 2000.
- Maltby JK, Harrison DD, Harrison D et al. Frequency & duration of chiropractic care for headaches, neck and upper back pain JVSR. August 21, 2008;1-12.
- Simpson J, Hawken E. Xiphodynia: a diagnostic conundrum. Chiropractic & Osteopathy. 2007;15:13.
- Hack GD. The anatomic basis for the effectiveness of chiropractic spinal manipulation in treating headache. Abstracts from the 15th annual upper cervical spine conference Nov. 21-22, 1998. CRJ 1999;V1(1).
- Mothering. Sept/Oct 2000.
- Fallon JM. The role of the chiropractic adjustment in the care and treatment of 332 children with otitis media. Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics. 1997;2(2):167-183.
- Kovacs GT. Int’l Chiropractic Pediatric Association Newsletter. July 1995
- Bofshever H. Case history. ICPA Newsletter. Nov/Dec 1999.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Accidents & Injuries
- Di Stefano G, Radanov BP. Course of attention and memory after common wiplash. Acta Neurol Scand. 1995;91:346-352.
- Araghi HJ, Post-traumatic evaluation and treatment of the pediatric patient with head injury: a case report. Proc National Conference on Chiropractic and Pediatrics (ICA). 1991:14-22.
- Stude DE, Bergmann TF, Finer BA. A conservative approach for a patient with traumatically induced urinary incontinence. JMPT. 1998;21:363-367.
- Vallone SA. Chiropractic management of a 7-year-old female with recurrent urinary tract infections. Chiropractic Technique. 1998;10:113-117.
- Gorman RF. Monocular visual loss after close head trauma: immediate resolution associated with spinal manipulation. JMPT. 1995;18(3).